LIGHTZ AUSTRALIA ABN 96 619 805 355
This site at www.LIGHTZ.com.au (“Site”) is a shopping website where you can browse, select and order products from LIGHTZ AUSTRALIA (ABN 96 619 805 355) (“LIGHTZ”).
- 2. Registration
- b. If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access the Site, then you are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with the rules, policies or protocols that apply to the use of your email address and your workplace facilities.
- 3. Placing an Order
- b. To the extent that there is any inconsistency existing between:
- c. then the document listed earlier in this clause 3(b) prevails to the extent of the inconsistency. Your acceptance of the Products the
- 4. Cancellation of Orders
- a. LIGHTZ may cancel an order (including any orders that LIGHTZ has accepted) or any part of an order without any liability to you for that cancellation at any time if:
- i. the Products that you order are not available;
- ii. there is an error in the price or product description posted on the Site for that Product in that order; or
- 5. Your General Obligations
- a. You must ensure that your login identification details and password that are used to access the Site and the details of your account are kept in a safe and secure manner;
- b. You must notify LIGHTZ if you are or become aware that there is or has been an unauthorised use of your login identification details and password or account, or any other security breach relating to your account;
- c. You must promptly advise LIGHTZ of any changes to your information provided to LIGHTZ as part of the customer registration
- d. You are responsible for any costs associated with your access to or use of the Site, including internet access fees;
- e. is responsible and liable for any person that uses your login identification details and password or account to order Product(s)
through the Site; and
- You agree that subject to clause 4(b), LIGHTZ may charge you for all Products that LIGHTZ agrees to supply to you that have been ordered using your login identification details or account and password through the Site.
- 6. General Restrictions
You must not:
- a. use the Site for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- b. use the Site in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site any material, which interferes with other users or LIGHTZ’s other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Site;
- c. make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests through the Site;
- d. use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the Site;
- e. post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the Site;
- g. knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the Site;
- h. use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanisms to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- i. modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- j. remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- k. reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site;
- l. create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- m. use the Site to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
- n. take any action that imposes or that would, in LIGHTZ’s reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on LIGHTZ’s infrastructure;
- p. attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
- 7. Access to site
- a. lock, suspend or delete your account or access to the Site at any time without prior notice to you;
- b. cease providing the Site or any other product or service that may be available through the Site at any time; or
- c. stop making the Site (or any part of it) available without prior notice. If so, any orders that LIGHTZ has accepted will not be affected by this.
- 8. Warranties and Liability
- You warrant that:
- i. all information and data provided by you to LIGHTZ through the Site (including as part of the customer registration
process) or otherwise is true, accurate, complete and up to date; and
- ii. you have and will comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site and your placement of any order to us. b. To the maximum extent permitted by law, LIGHTZ excludes completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind
(however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the material available on the Site and/or any use of
- 9. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, LIGHTZ reserves all copyright in the content and design of the Site. LIGHTZ owns all such copyright or uses it under licence or applicable law. You may make a temporary copy of part or all of the Site on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it, and print a single hard copy of a whole page of the Site for personal use, provided that any copyright notice on such page is not removed. You may not, in any form, or by any means:
- a. otherwise reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of the Site;
- b. cause any of the material available on the Site to be framed or embedded in another website; or c. commercialise any information, products or services on the Site,
except with LIGHTZ’s prior consent written or as permitted by applicable copyright legislation.
- 11. Miscellaneous
its nature is intended to survive such expiry or termination.